Interactive/Return to Work Program
At HCMS we implement a six-step intervention process:
- Contact the injured employee to review documentation and assign a Claims Adjustor.
- Determine, describe & document employee essential job functions and duties.
- Obtain physician work capacities and restrictions, review findings with both the employee and employer.
- Research and evaluate possible accommodations within the workplace.
- Meet with the employee, employer and physician to discuss reasonable work options and extend work offer.
- Implement and monitor until full recovery achieved, document all discussions and decisions and assist the employee in transitioning back to normal job duty.