- HCMS operates a Web-Based Claims Administration Software that provides detailed data tracking capabilities.
- RMIS State-of-the-art-System – HCMS’s state-of-the-art-system SIMS Claims™ Software identifies injuries by type, location, department and job classification including a variety of detailed and complex data tracking, reporting features and formats.
- Electronic Data Interface – HCMS imports/exports RMIS data using a broad range of formats via a secure Web site on the Internet without concerns about corruption.
- Client Access – Our software allows all HCMS clients to view their account status in real-time manner to ensure and provide verification that their needs are being met.
- Electronic Filing of Claims Reports – HCMS has designed a program which allows our clients to prepare and electronically forward their Claims Report (Form DWC 5020).
- Documents, Records and Files – HCMS maintains all documents, records, files and computer information on behalf of the client for as long as our company serves as their Claims Adjuster.