Improved Care and Utilization with 24x7 Clinical Support
Telephone nurse triage systems have become an increasingly important tool for managing member care and healthcare costs. Medical Management Partners (MMP) has provided 24x7 nurse triage services to hundreds of members.
Utilizing evidence-based physician-approved protocols, our highly experienced registered nurses and Emergency Medical Technicians:
- Assess symptoms and health concerns
- Advise on the most appropriate level of care
- Educate on health conditions, treatments and medications
- Refer members to providers and facilities
- Refer members to relevant disease and care management programs
By helping your members make informed healthcare decisions, our nurse triage team saves everyone time and money. In fact, MMP has a 65 percent ER avoidance rate and resolves over 30 percent of’ our nurse triage line calls with at-home treatment.
At MMP, we have the expertise needed to seamlessly integrate with your organization and appropriately allocate resources to effectively and efficiently meet your member volume and service demand.
Our certified experts will:
- Provide members with a convenient connection to timely, expert clinical care
- Decrease unnecessary physician office, urgent care and ER visits
- Elevate member knowledge, engagement, health and satisfaction
- Receive detailed reports for both utilization and performance management
- Cost-effectiveness calculation and continuous quality-improvement analyses